Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Terms & Condition, Delivery/Cancellation/Refund Policy Payment
BY VISITING THIS WEBSITE, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to [LET’S MEAT].
The term “this website" refers to [letsmeatpenang.geniuspos.com.my].
The terms “user,” “you,” and “your” refer to site visitors, customers, and any other users of the site
We currently only accept payments via
1. Cash General Order Confirmation Notification Customer orders are considered confirmed only upon receiving the;
a. Order Confirmation Email and
b. Payment Confirmation Email Your Consent to Our Policy.
By using this website
1. you consent to the collection and use of information by us.
2. Information collected by us is for the sole purpose of completing sales transactions and conducting our internal customer appreciation programmes and will be of strictest confidentiality.
3. If we change any of the privacy policies, a post will be made on this page to keep you up to date on what we do with the information we collect
1. There will be no cancellation allowed after the order is confirmed.
2. In the event that cancellation is needed, the order will still be chargeable at the full price.
1. Refunds are only given if item ordered is out of stock
2. Payment is accidentally made twice
3. Re-funds take approximately 14 days to process
1. Orders will only be processed upon receiving full payment.
2. We require at least 45 minutes to process your orders, once the order is completed, it will be sent imm
3. For a successful delivery, we require a full address, time of sending, contact number, sender & recipient’s name. Full address requires exact unit number, floor number, full street name, neighbourhood, city, state, postcode.
4. We will not accept responsibilities for late or non-deliveries under the following circumstances:
a. Recipient is not present at the address given at the time which the delivery was requested to take place.
b. The address given was incorrect or insufficient.
c. No such person at the given address.
d. No valid contact number was given to us to make reasonable attempts to contact the recipient in order to execute the order successfully.
5. In the event of any non-delivery, no requests for refund will be entertained due to the perishable nature of our products.
6. Refusal of any item by the recipient will still be considered as delivered and no refund will be made. In the event of any non-delivery, no requests for refund will be entertained due to the perishable nature of our products.
7. In rare cases of delayed delivery due to circumstances beyond our control, we will not be held liable for any claims.
8. Should there be a request to redirect orders, there will be an additional administrative fee of RM20.
9. No cancellations are allowed after the order has been confirmed unless a special circumstance prevails. This is decided on a case by case basis. There is a RM20 administrative charge for each amendment made to the order, or to recover transaction charges imposed on payment made via our payment gateway partner like EGHL and any other administrative costs.
10. In the event that any food item is out of stock, we will contact you to arrange for a replacement. It is our responsibility to replace a similar product of equal or lesser value.
11. Our delivery partners are e-rider, Mr. Speedy, and Grab
12. Delivery fee is charged minimum RM4 for first 4km. every additional KM is RM1
13. Our delivery radius is within 20km from our restaurant location.